By CYN LoPINTO
February may be the shortest month of the year, but it often feels like one of the longest. The holiday season is over, and spring’s regenerative energy is still months away. All the cold and gray weather outside leaves me feeling “blah” on the inside.
The perfect remedy is a nice warm bath. I love to light a candle, put on some great music and soak the winter blues away. By blocking out the outside and pampering myself, my mood improves quickly and I am ready to face the world again.
Latest posts by Cynthia Lopinto (see all)
- Black history month - February 5, 2018
- It’s Flu Season: CDC Reminds Public That Antibiotics Do Not Treat Flu - February 5, 2018
- How To Help Sick Friends And Family Near And Far - February 5, 2018
- Hot Tips To Help You Avoid Home Heating Fires - February 5, 2018
- Fun Pages February 2018 - February 3, 2018