By CYN LoPINTO
When we used to listen to music in years past, the bigger the speaker the better the sound. Our sound systems were pieces of furniture. Some of us remember stereo consoles that housed a turntable, radio and cabinet-sized speakers. From there we moved from 8-track players, to cassettes, and then compact discs. Even though our devices changed, speakers remained large and cumbersome.
Today, speakers are small but powerful. The new compact-types can easily fit on top of a small desk, kitchen counter, or end table. We stream music from our phone or laptop to a tiny speaker that can easily fill up a large room. It is amazing how crystal clear the sound is, especially when you consider just how small these new devices are.
Latest posts by Cynthia Lopinto (see all)
- Black history month - February 5, 2018
- It’s Flu Season: CDC Reminds Public That Antibiotics Do Not Treat Flu - February 5, 2018
- How To Help Sick Friends And Family Near And Far - February 5, 2018
- Hot Tips To Help You Avoid Home Heating Fires - February 5, 2018
- Fun Pages February 2018 - February 3, 2018