By CYN LoPINTO
This summer has been uncomfortably hot and humid. I spent the bulk of the season inside surrounded by air conditioning. Now that autumn is just around the corner, I look forward to venturing outside and enjoying the fresh air.
I “inherited” my daughter’s cruiser-style bicycle (she needed a much-lighter one). I plan on using it to start a fall exercise program. I have scoped out some scenic routes to ride that will help motivate me. I am also lucky to have a nearby track on the days or nights I want to walk instead. I am all set. Now, I just need to get the weather to do its part and cooperate!
Latest posts by Cynthia Lopinto (see all)
- Fun Pages November 2017 - November 2, 2017
- Night Owl - November 2, 2017
- Season of change - November 2, 2017
- Five Helpful Tips For Staying Fit And Fantastic After Age 50 - November 2, 2017
- Don’t Be Left In The Dark: The Light Bulb Revolution Is Here - November 2, 2017